Are you a CNC Machinist? Are you looking to make an impact at an aerospace/aviation company who is currently working with the nationwide leading OEMs? Then I have the company for you!
Adecco has partnered with a large manufacturing aerospace company located in Phoenix, AZ. The ideal candidate will have a background in aerospace with 2+ years of experience as a CNC Machinist, who is able to work effectively with both Mills and Lathes, has extensive experience setting up and operating various machines, is proficient in interpreting blueprints including GD&T, schematics, and has knowledge of editing programs on the machines. Furthermore, would like to work in a family environment.
The role offers:
Competitive salary & benefits (matching 401k)
Direct Hire (full benefits)
Insurance free for employees
Flexible working hours
Stable company (recession-proof)
High growth opportunity
If this sounds like you, please send a copy of your resume in a word document. The company is interviewing as soon as this week, so I will be in touch ASAP!
Responsible for setting up and operating CNC machines and CNC Lathes to perform various functions.
• Efficiently set up and operate 3-, 4- and 5-axis CNC mills and/or multi-axis lathes and manual mills and/or lathes to execute the production of precision products with little guidance from technical lead.
• Analyze drawing, sketches, and design data of part to determine dimension and configuration of cuts, selection of cutting tools, and machine speed and feed rates, according to the knowledge of machine shop processes, part specifications, and machine capabilities.
• Reads and interprets blueprints, planning sheets, sketches, and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, setup procedures, control settings, and machining methods and sequences.
• Support both prototyping and high-volume machining.
• Shall be able to read and manually create G-code programs at the control for simple programs such as material prep.
• Calculates and sets machine controls to position spindle in relationship to work piece and to regulate factors, such as cutting depth, speed, feed and coolant flow.
Pay Details: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 PER YEAR
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website