Our client is a market leader in sporting goods. Due to growth, they have several immediate openings for CNC Operators - from entry level to experienced. Day Shift and Night Shift positions available.
· Run multiple machines in a cell environment safely (vertical & horizontal).
· Check and monitor dimensions on parts and know how to correct them before they go out of tolerance.
· Trouble-shoot problems with tooling and fixtures.
· Make advanced program changes without supervision.
· Have a thorough understanding of features and controls of machines.
· Change part programs and check first parts before going to QC for approval.
Requirements for CNC Operator positions in Yonkers, NY
· Ability to remain active and on your feet throughout a 12 hour shift while running multiple machines.
· Level A - Minimum 5 years of CNC machining experience necessary.
· Level B - Minimum 2 years of CNC machining experience necessary.
· Level C – No CNC experience required.
· Must be able to use inspection equipment and check tight tolerance parts.
· Have a good knowledge of machining practices and cutting tools.
· Excellent working knowledge of Fanuc Programming language including Macro B.
Competitive salary. Great benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website