Our client is a well-known manufacturer of luxury goods. Due to growth, seeking a CNC Programmer to join the production team. Primary duties include:
- Responsible for the complete set-up and programming of all CNC machines
- Assist with machining as necessary.
Position reports to the Sr. Programmer.
Ideal candidate for CNC Programmer located in Queens, NY, will possess the following:
- 3+ years experience as a CNC Operator and/or Machinist
- 1+ year experience as a full-time programmer.
- Very knowledgable of G and M codes.
- Experience with FANUC, a plus
- Experience with CAD
This is a salaried position. Great benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website