Our client is a well-known manufacturer of luxury goods. Due to growth, seeking an Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Manager to join the Manufacturing team. This is a new position consolidating all the EHS responsibilities. Primary duties include:
- Implement, administer and train EHS programs throughout the plant.
- Review and audit EHS programs.
- Lead COVID19 initiatives
Position reports to Plant Manager
Ideal candidates for EHS Manager position in Queens, NY, will possess the following.
- Bachelor's degree.
- CSP and/or ASP certification
- 5+ years in EHS--preferably in manufacturing environment
- Experience with implementing EHS programs and audits
Great benefits. Competitive salary.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website