Adecco is recruiting for an Electronics Disassembler in
Roseville, CA. Get paid to learn about electronics!
40 hours guaranteed! Get paid weekly!
- Dismantle, separate, and process electronic devices, components, and materials per customer specifications and operating procedures.
- Debox, sort, separate, and part?harvest electronic devices, components, and materials for resale and/or recycling in accordance with customer specifications and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform data capture and data verification activities for ITAD positions.
- Properly use manual and power hand tools to aid in dismantling of electronic and other devices.
- Identify and properly remove any hazardous materials (inks, batteries, toners, mercury lamps, etc.) and ensure they are placed into proper containers as applicable to job assignment.
- Help ensure that customer contract requirements are being achieved in accordance with Statement of Work; report any performance variations to appropriate management upon discovery.
- Maintain clean and organized workstation.
- Meet daily/monthly quota based on current metrics standards.
- Where applicable, operate mobile plant equipment and provide training as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website