If, you're looking for a sales driven and account focused position, then look no further! Adecco is looking for candidates who thrive in the sales environment, pet and veterinarian space to be a Key Account Executive for a global veterinary products company. We are looking for folks that come from a similar background and know this industry in and out! Please apply today for instant consideration!
What will you actually be doing as a Key Account Executive?
You will be the driving factor for gaining new business, helping strategize, and build for a company that helps animals of all shapes and sizes. This will certainly be a sales heavy position with the opportunity to hire a team reporting into you down the career path
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop wholesalers / distributors network in the United States
- Handle customer's accounts
- Train distributor sales team on the field
- Handle any issue occurring in the supply chain and check that products are in the distributor's stock
- Monitor a marketing budget & set up operational marketing campaign
- Set up a commercial action plan (market study, forecasts, targets setting, results analysis)
- Submit monthly reports of sales and activity
- Make proposals to develop business
- Attend trade show events and fairs and visit veterinarian offices will be required once Covid restrictions are lifted
Candidate profile looks like the following:
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the field
- Veterinary medicine experience
-Commercial understanding and drive.
-Ability to plan, implement and execute sales strategies.
-Company products -market and sales and negotiation technique knowledge
-Ability to analyze sales results
-Strong organizational skills and commitment to the provision of high-quality customer service.
-Relevant previous sales experience
-Ability to work in team
-Computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
-Spanish language proficiency is a plus
This position will start remote but is based in New York City & open to candidates who are looking to relocate to the NYC local area.
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Key Account Executive- Pet Distribution, click on Apply Now!
See you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website