Our client is a regional leader in food production. Due to growth, seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join the maintenance staff. Primary responsibilities include:
- Supervise, train and mentor maintenance technicians on respective shift
- Oversee the corrective and preventative maintenance, installations and modifications on manufacturing equipment
- Ensure maintenance plans are performed
- Ensure safe working environment in accordance with GMP, OSHA and SOP's
- Provide various reports to management.
Position reports to respective Maintenance Manager.
Ideal candidates for Maintenance Supervisor position near Secaucus, NJ, will possess the following:
- Associates degree in electro-technology, Trade school diploma/certification or military (technical) training
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing (preferably food production) environment
- 2+ years experience managing/supervising technical personnel
- Knowledge/experience with PLC's
- Knowledge of LEAN Manufacturing principles
- Knowledge of GMP and OSHA
Competitive salary/rates. Great benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website