Our client is a regional leader in food production. Due to rapid growth, seeking Maintenance Technicians to join the maintenance staff. Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance, installations and modifications on manufacturing equipment
- Ensure safe working environment in accordance with GMP, OSHA and SOP's
Position reports to respective Maintenance Supervisor (shift). All shifts open.
Ideal candidates for Maintenance Technician positions near Secaucus, NJ, will possess the following:
- Associates degree in electro-technology, Trade school diploma/certification or military (technical) training
- 2+ years' experience in a manufacturing (preferably food production) environment
- Knowledge/experience with PLC's
- Knowledge of LEAN (5S) and GMP
Competitive salary/rates. Great benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website