So, you're looking for an exciting Marketing Specialist Role. Adecco's got it! We're recruiting for a professional level with a premier employer in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. If you're a motivated professional with background in the financial services arena or related field, it could be the perfect fit. Must have a minimum 5 years of recent Marketing experience.
As part of the Field Marketing Technology team, the Marketing Platform Specialist acts as a liaison between the field, external vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of our digital marketing platforms. Our financial representatives access these platforms to acquire both digital and print sales enablement materials that help them market their practices to the public, in alignment with company Brand & Compliance standards. The role has a strong project management and customer service focus, guided by the desire to improve the user experience.
The ideal candidate for this role is an energetic self-starter who takes the initiative to proactively learn the company/role and adapt to a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, interacting positively with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and our advisors (platform end users).
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: (List in order of importance)
· Relationship Management: Act as a guide/consultant/liaison, working independently with internal business partners, external vendors and our field force to ensure timely and accurate execution of projects for field-facing digital marketing platforms/storefronts that offer both digital and print marketing materials, including but not limited to: stationery, custom materials, logos, promotional items, etc.
· Project Management/Tracking: Ensure projects are progressing-to-plan as measured by: the achievement of key milestones, meeting timeline & standard turnaround time expectations, staying within budget, tracking feedback, gathering success metrics, ensuring that roles & responsibilities are executed on as documented (RACI/DARCI), etc.
· Platform Maintenance: Partner with internal teams & external vendors to coordinate digital marketing platform maintenance and updates, providing direction on needed functionality & product enhancements, performing testing, requesting bug fixes, resolving user issues, and more.
· Customer Service: Provide support for platform users (financial representatives & their staff), including responding to questions, requests and complaints about the digital platform products and functionality. Responsible for occasional training of field & call center employees on use of digital platforms available products and marketing best practices.
· Process Management/Improvement: Own or contribute to the development and implementation of formal processes and guidelines for managing field-facing digital platforms
· Brand/Logo/Template Management: Partner with Brand & Advertising and Creative Solutions to ensure products/content offered on digital platforms consistently represent companies brand guidelines. Maintain the financial representative logo approval process. Work with external vendors on manual creative projects as needed.
· Cross-Functional Team Alignment: Build and effectively leverage relationships with various teams including Strategic Marketing Operations, Brand & Advertising, Creative Solutions, Field Comms, Campaigns & Content, Digital Media & Social Marketing, Compliance, Field Marketing and Product & Engineering to ensure alignment on project plans and execution.
· Digital Platform Metrics/Analytics: Work with digital platform vendors to create/fully leverage reporting capabilities for both platform and product/content performance, audits, field credit/spend tracking, etc.
A bit about us- Adecco is the worldwide leader in staffing because of all the great people we have working with us. We think everyone deserves a chance to find a good job and advance their career on their terms. Peak your interest? The ball is in your court.
If you meet the qualifications above and are seeking an exciting, competitively compensated Customer Service/Administrative position in the Franklin, WI area, apply online with Adecco today. This incredible opportunity is available immediately!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website