Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Plant Liaison's near Warren, MI.
Pay- $17.50/hr plus a shift premium of $0.50
- Follow all Company safety and security rules, including those related to IT, as well as those of the customer plant and immediately inform Supervisor of risks.
- Fill out an end of shift report to be emailed to Planning, Timing Control Manager (PTC), Production Control (PC) Manager, Module Manager and Materials Manager for electronic distribution.
- Maintain an open issues report for resolution, provide timely feedback validate corrective actions.
- Talk to assembly plant personnel at least 3 times per shift to report status and issues. All contacts and audits will be logged on an assignment sheet.
- Perform other duties related to the scope of services provided by Supplier when required or directed by the FCA US LLC assembly plant.
- Manage safety stock (spare components at plant) and repair issues.
- Validating and communicate to the plant pack size changes or corrections. i.e. short shipping.
- Assist in establishing clean-points when module sequence integrity is violated.
- Coordination of cancelled units to ensure no line side issues occur.
- Communicate all quality concerns and part shortages to the sequencing supervisor or lead. Gather all available information on the quality or shortage issue when making the report. Communicate with customer personnel as directed.
- Monitor the status of inventory on hand vs. targeted levels and the schedule of shuttles arriving. Notify Supervisor whenever the process goes into a yellow or red status.
- Inform supervisor of any delays in shuttle arrival or in the unloading process for the shuttle and the reloading of empty sequencing racks.
- Check all rejected parts and clean or repair them whenever possible. Follow process for notifying supervisor and Fuyao.
- Follow process for returning rejected parts if they can't be cleaned or repaired.
- Represent Anji in daily meetings at the plant and in all other communication needs.
- Follow personal protective gear requirements as assigned by manager/supervisor/lead
- Uphold AnJi's Integrated Management System by ensuring that known regulations and requirements are followed (Quality), the safety of personnel is maintained (Occupational Health and Safety) and that we consider and attempt to lessen our environmental impact (Environmental). This includes reporting safety and/or environmental issues immediately, communicating ideas for improvements to Process Owners and escalating or resolving customer complaints according to process.
- The hours for this position are designated by the Manager and supervisor at the facility. There are a variety of shift schedules. Overtime may be required. Schedules may include 3 shifts of 8 hours per day M-F and 2 shifts of 10 hours per day M-S.
To apply please go to adeccousa.com. Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website