Are you a natural networker who thrives on helping people? Do you enjoy making new connections, building relationships, and giving back to others? As an Adecco Recruiter, you will positively impact others' lives every day by matching them with a career they love within a great organization who needs their talent. Whether its uncovering job opportunities, identifying job requirements, sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates, or presenting job offers, Recruiters make possibilities happen.
And if you're new to recruiting, Adecco supports you with best-in-class training and a global team just as driven as you are to put people to work.
If you meet the qualifications below, please APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for this Recruiter Role:
• Source, screen, and identify qualified candidates for temporary or temporary to hire opportunities.
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges and internet sites
• Leverage resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
• Facilitate Adecco - specific on-boarding process.
Qualifications for this Recruiter Role:
• Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment; or 1-3 years of recruiting experience in a less complex environment preferred.
• Excellent organizational, attention to detail, and customer service skills required.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also required.
• Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner.
• Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
Does this sound like your next job, or maybe the beginning of your career with Adecco??? Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Recruiter position in Phoenix, AZ!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website