We are looking to add a 3rd shift team of warehouse personnel for a busy logisitics customer.
Job is simple and safe.
Shift: Sun to Thur 10p-6am
· Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments in a timely manner.
· Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations.
· Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions o work assignment form and/or additional documentation.
· Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Perform duties in a safe and productive manner.
· Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learnings.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications - Required
· High School Diploma/ GED equivalent required.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently
· Ability to stand for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
· Experience in large logistics/ distribution center preferred
· Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
· Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
Aplly now if you are interested and qualified!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website