Primary Location: United States-MA-MAFoxboro
Function: Office and Administrative Support
Are you organized, a fast learner and have great follow-through? This may be the perfect job for you!
The Administrative Assistant’s primary duty is to perform a full range of standard administrative support services for multiple supervisors or staff related to the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides high-quality day services to those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. We offer vibrant day programs that help people remain in their homes instead of requiring higher levels of care such as nursing homes.Description
- Produces standard correspondence, letters and reports from drafts. Proof reads and edits material for appropriate grammar, spelling and format.
- Prepares and processes office administrative paperwork
- Sets up and maintains confidential, sensitive files and records for multiple functions, ensuring efficient retrieval of information.
- Assists with special projects. Gathers data and prepares a variety of documents and reports using established formats.
- Maintains various databases such as the Network’s Census system.
- Assists in maintaining records in accordance with State, Federal and company regulations and policy as required.
- Assists other administrative staff with special projects and overflow work as needed.
Apply on company website