CDL Driver Caregiver
Primary Location: MA-MALawrence-120 Broadway
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
You have the knowledge and passion. Our participants need your help! Together you achieve great things!
Looking for a Driver job with meaning and impact with others? Adult Day Health is looking for an individual to support the Adults and Elders in our Community-based Day Programs. Be the face of our program to those we serve, from picking them up in the morning, to assisting them with activities throughout the day, to dropping them home in the afternoon.
Specific tasks include:
- Provide safe, reliable transportation services.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly safety and maintenance checks of assigned vehicle(s)
- Assist with serving meals and provide support with eating as necessary.
- Interact with the individuals we serve with an empathetic, respectful, and caring manner in all that you do.
- Adhere to proper lifting and emergency guidelines.
Apply on company website