Primary Location: MA-MABrockton-55 City Hall Plz
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Looking for a Driver job with meaning and impact with others? Adult Day Health is looking for an individual to support the Adults and Elders in our Community-based Day Programs. Be the face of our program to those we serve, from picking them up in the morning, to assisting them with activities throughout the day, to dropping them home in the afternoon.Description
As a Driver/Program Assistant/Caregiver, you can have an amazing impact in the quality of services for the adults and families we support. Join our incredible team, direct care workers making a difference in the lives of others each day.
In this role, you will work to ensure our program meets the needs of each of the individuals we serve. Your role in direct care is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Specific tasks include:
- Provide safe, reliable transportation services.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly safety and maintenance checks of assigned vehicle(s)
- Support individuals' participation in activities, accompany individuals in outings in the community.
- Adhere to proper lifting and emergency guidelines.
- Complete necessary documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
Apply on company website