Primary Location: -Choose One-United States
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Looking for a Driver job with meaning and impact with others? Adult Day Health is looking for an individual to support the Adults and Elders in our Community-based Day Programs. Be the face of our program to those we serve, from picking them up in the morning, to assisting them with activities throughout the day, to dropping them home in the afternoon.Description
As a Driver/Program Assistant/Caregiver, you can have an amazing impact in the quality of services for the adults and families we support. Join our incredible team, direct care workers making a difference in the lives of others each day.
In this role, you will work to ensure our program meets the needs of each of the individuals we serve. Your role in direct care is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Specific tasks include:
- Provide safe, reliable transportation services.
- between individuals' homes and our program site.
- to and from medical appointments as needed.
- to and from various activities and events in the community.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly safety and maintenance checks of assigned vehicle(s)
- Facilitate leisure planning, activities in the community, in coordination with the Program Director. Support individuals' participation in activities, accompany individuals in outings in the community.
- Assist with serving meals and provide support with eating as necessary.
- Assist participants with basic hygiene skills (grooming, toileting) as directed by nursing staff.
- Interact with the individuals we serve with an empathetic, respectful, and caring manner in all that you do.
- Adhere to proper lifting and emergency guidelines.
- Complete necessary documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow confidentiality requirements at all times.
Apply on company website