In Home Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-KY-KYGlasgow
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Are you a compassionate and caring person looking to help people in your community? Are you looking for a career that is rewarding and fulfilling? If you answered yes, then apply today to become an In Home Caregiver today with Adult Day Health at Just Family Barren County!Monday - Friday day shift with flexible hours in the Barren County region.
As an In Home Caregiver/Life Skills Trainer (LST), you'll carry out rewarding work, seeing your impact in lives on a daily basis. LSTs provide training, assistance and supervision to the individuals we serve in the areas of living skills, therapeutic recreation, and other forms of assistance in both residential and community settings as set forth under the Home and Community Based Waiver program.
Assist with daily activities:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Assist with basic housekeeping
- Bathing and toileting
- Facilitate working relationships between Employers and those we serve
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude, we’ll train you for success!
Apply on company website