Primary Location: United States-MD-MDColumbia
You have the knowledge and passion. Our participants need your expertise. Together you can achieve great things! Description
Adult Day Health offers a continuum of services and supports for elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be and includes nursing care, social activities, healthy, delicious meals, and transportation to and from their local center.
Adult Day Health is seeking a Program Director to manage the day to day operations of one of our adult day health programs. Program Directors ensure quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements. The Program Director also manages, hires, trains and schedules staff.
Specific tasks include:
- Develop short and long-term goals for Adult Day Health Program.
- Supervise all aspects of the program.
- Personnel Management.
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Oversee program safety and emergency evacuation plans.
- Seek and use clinical and administrative guidance as needed.
- Fiscal Administration of the program.
- Establish collaborative relationships to ensure necessary support services are available to members and their families.
- Development and implementation of the program’s marketing plan.
- Other tasks as assigned by the leadership team.
Apply on company website