Primary Location: United States-MA-MAAllston
The Transportation Supervisor maintains the day-to-day operations of the transportation department to ensure safe transport of participants and is responsible for coordinating and scheduling transportation.Description At The MENTOR Network, we believe that seniors should get the most out of each day and have regular opportunities to be engaged physically, intellectually and emotionally. Our Adult Day Health services provide unique day centers where seniors can interact with peers and participate in a variety of healthy activities that enhance their quality of life, while providing family and friends the peace of mind that their loved one is well cared for.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage the operation of the transportation department.
- Supervise a team of drivers
- Manage transportation of clients to and from the facility
- Maintaining Quality Care
- Comply with policies and procedures, regulatory, and legal requirements of practice.
- Document in an accurate, legible, and concise manner.
- Exhibit professional demeanor in dress and behavior; adhere to dress code.
- Attend in-services and related educational programs each year.
- Assist in other areas of the program including activity, food service, and other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website