Position at Innovative Technology Solutions
Innovative Technology Solutions (ITS) is a leading provider of IT services that enhance enterprise IT through scalable solutions in device management, service desk, network monitoring and more. With a focus on end user satisfaction, ITS delivers increased employee productivity, optimized system performance and strategic value through measurable infrastructure ROI.
ITS is seeking a IT Tech to join our team supporting local hospital with technical support during covid-19. This role does require to have a car and valid driver's license since traveling to different medical sites is necessary - will be covering Westchester, NYC, and long island, there will be mileage reimbursement.
What you'll be doing:
- Desktop/laptop/printer install, configuration and deployment.
- Involved in hardware and software projects.
- Provide PC, network printer and network label printer installation services.
- Deploying Apple devices (iPad, Macbook, iMac) via centralized MDM solution
- Complete the physical setup of the PC's and printers
- Transfer data if necessary, from old PC
- Associate degree and 1-3 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have valid driver's license and vehicle
- Strong Application Troubleshoot skills associated with system installs, upgrades and replacements (refresh)
- A+ certification preferred, or ability to complete within 6 months
- Ability to occasionally lift, move, and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
Apply on company website