Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc. ATS makes factories run better. For the second year in a row, Advanced Technology Services, Inc. (ATS) receives top honors in three categories as an industry leader from the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals. ATS improves productivity and profitability for many of the world's most respected manufacturers including Eaton Corporation and Caterpillar, through improved factory production equipment maintenance, industrial parts repair and IT solutions. Founded in 1985, ATS employs approximately 3,000 people across the US, Mexico and the UK and is headquartered in Peoria, Illinois. Do you enjoy troubleshooting, problem-solving, and having every day be different? Then perhaps being an ATS Manufacturing Maintenance Technician (electrician, mechanic, multi-skilled technician) is where you should be. You will work on-site in the aerospace, construction equipment, automotive or other top industries, repairing manufacturing equipment, ensuring a well-running, efficient factory. As a Maintenance Technician, (knowledgeable and competent as a production equipment electrician, mechanic, multi-skilled technician) you'll capitalize and build upon all your industrial knowledge and skill base. Varied work, competitive pay, and professional development, it's all here for you, a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician with ATS! ATS has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician Associate. Summary: Under direct supervision, performs basic mechanical or electrical repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment according to manufacturer's manuals. Principal Duties/Responsibilities:
- Performs entry level break-fix preventative maintenance. This includes but not limited to: adjusting functional parts of devices and control instruments to sustain and improve operations repairing or replacing defective parts repairing machine tools.
- Provides support and back up for other members of department as needed by leadership.
- Assures compliance with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Completes on the job training for career development.
- Updates records in CMMS.
- Provides inputs in CI activities - processes, results and cost savings.
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations, technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.
- Knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical and fluid power systems.
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance and a flexible spending account - save money pre-tax for eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match - to prepare for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - encouraging work-life balance
Not just a job - a great place to work!
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
Apply on company website