Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.Click to learn more about ATS
- Under minimal guidance, installs, repairs, troubleshoots and maintains equipment such as manufacturing process equipment, robotics, automation, conveyance systems, packaging systems, and ancillary equipment within industrial manufacturing settings. Applies knowledge and aptitude of industrial electrical, electronics, mechanics, pneumatics, and hydraulics. Has exposure to and familiarity with various industry controls programs.
- Performs competent break-fix preventative maintenance. This includes but is not limited to: observing devices in operation to determine root cause of problem dismantling devices to gain access to and remove defective parts adjustment of functional parts of devices and control instruments repair and/or replacement of defective parts and performing troubleshooting and repair of electrical circuitry and mechanical systems.
- Identifies parts, supplies and repair items as necessary for equipment maintenance and repair.
- With minimal instruction, performs maintenance as per industry standards.
- Works with customer counterparts to execute maintenance, reliability, and preventative maintenance procedures.
- May be required to setup and operate multiple machining operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May perform welding tasks.
- Conforms and complies with customer contractor codes of conduct, housekeeping standards, and safety processes
- Documents work performed in service reports, and applicable management systems.
- Performs routine processes with and within industrial control systems to troubleshoots and analyzes complex equipment, perform equipment maintenance, and to resolve equipment problems.
- Utilizes in-depth application of electrical, mechanical, and fluid power aptitude to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Completes and conducts on-the-job training and technical self-study programs for career development.
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations, technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand walk use hands/fingers to handle, or feel reach with hands and arms climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree with a Technical focus and 5 years of related experience in specific industry or, 7 years of experience in specific industry.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as appropriate.
- Possesses working knowledge and experience regarding electrical, mechanical, and fluid power systems in related fields. Can analyze the problems, synthesize alternative solutions, and perform repairs
- Extensive travel required. (Local, National, International).
- Experience in preventative maintenance techniques, precision measuring, mechanical alignments, and general maintenance of applicable process equipment.
- Exposure to programmable logic controllers, field devices, and electrical drive and motor systems.
- Customer Focus
- Personal Discipline
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance and a flexible spending account - save money pre-tax for eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match - to prepare for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - encouraging work-life balance
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
Apply on company website