Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc. Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
- Providing assistance to employees with human resources or payroll related topics
- Processing all employee and business information in the HRIS, including new hires, terminations, promotions, pay changes, department transfers, etc.
- Conducting audits of HRIS and other systems to ensure complete and accurate data
- Maintaining employee files in accordance with federal and state regulations
- Partnering with other HR departments to resolve employee and manager queries
- Providing reports to managers on employee data and other human resources related topics
- Serving as system and process owner for a designated human resources specialization, such as Talent Management, Benefits, Training, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Human Resources related field and 1 year experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong detail orientation with proven accuracy
- High level of confidentiality on sensitive issues
- Intermediate computer skills related to HRIS and Microsoft Office products
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
Development and training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
Apply on company website