Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc. ATS makes factories run better. For the second year in a row, Advanced Technology Services, Inc. (ATS) receives top honors in three categories as an industry leader from the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals. ATS improves productivity and profitability for many of the world's most respected manufacturers including Eaton Corporation and Caterpillar, through improved factory production equipment maintenance, industrial parts repair and IT solutions. Founded in 1985, ATS employs approximately 3,000 people across the US, Mexico and the UK and is headquartered in Peoria, Illinois. Do you enjoy troubleshooting, problem-solving, and having every day be different? Then perhaps being an ATS Manufacturing Maintenance Technician (electrician, mechanic, multi-skilled technician) is where you should be. You will work on-site in the aerospace, construction equipment, automotive or other top industries, repairing manufacturing equipment, ensuring a well-running, efficient factory. As a Maintenance Technician, (knowledgeable and competent as a production equipment electrician, mechanic, multi-skilled technician) you'll capitalize and build upon all your industrial knowledge and skill base. Varied work, competitive pay, and professional development, it's all here for you, a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician with ATS! Summary: Under supervision, performs mechanical or electrical troubleshooting and repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment according to manufacturer's manuals, diagrams, sketches etc. Principal Duties/Responsibilities:
- Performs entry to mid-level break-fix preventative maintenance. This includes but not limited to: adjusting functional parts of devices and control instruments to sustain and improve operations repairing or replacing defective parts reconditioning or repairing machine tools.
- Identifies needed parts, supplies, and repair items.
- Provides support and back up for other members of department as needed by leadership.
- Is aware of Maintenance Industry Standards.
- Assures compliance with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Participates in CI activities - processes, results and cost savings.
- May be required to setup and operate simple machining operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May perform basic welding tasks.
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history.
- Performs basic troubleshooting of control systems circuitry.
- Completes technical self-study programs for career development.
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations, technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree with a Technical focus or 18 months of related experience in general industry.
- Understanding of basic electrical and mechanical systems. Can perform repairs.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance and a flexible spending account - save money pre-tax for eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match - to prepare for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - encouraging work-life balance
Not just a job - a great place to work!
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
Apply on company website