Position at Innovative Technology Solutions
ITS is currently looking for a MAC Desktop Support Specialist for our client in NYC. This is a full-time position with benefits.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing Level 1-2 support for all hardware devices including but not limited to laptops, desktops, printers, scanners and assorted Wi-Fi devices as well as perform Lifecycle Management of workstations and mobile devices.
- Platforms include 80% MAC and 20% Windows
- Knowledge of Office 365, VPN, network print and drive mapping is needed.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and 3-5 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A+ certification preferred, or ability to complete within 6 months
- Support Level 1-2 for All Hardware Printers / Scanners/ Laptop/ Desktop/ Wi-Fi)
- Perform Lifecycle Management (Workstations/Mobile Devices)
- Good Knowledge – BitLocker
- Basic Knowledge – AirWatch a. iPhone/iPads/Android/MAC b. Profile Management c. App Deployment
- Basic Knowledge – LANDesk – Windows Imaging
- Basic Knowledge - Meraki
- Excellent Knowledge - Kaspersky a. Installation b. Management c. Remediation
- Good Knowledge - O365 a. Creation of email Address b. Delegation c. Resources d. Archives e. Office 2016 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive) f. SharePoint
- Basic Knowledge - Active Directory, GPO, Users, Groups, DHCP
- VPN – Pulse Secure
Apply on company website