Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.Click to learn more about ATS
- The FMS Operating System Manager facilitates and communicates the implementation of the operating system as well as ongoing improvements. Utilizes approved standards to evaluate maturity levels throughout their designated areas within FMS Operations. This is accomplished through the use of standard work, accountability and continual operating system reinforcement.
- Drive implementation of FMS Operating System across multiple customer sites in support of one or more General Managers
- Ensure consistency in the metrics, communication and alignment with the ATS FMS Strategy
- Provides operating system direction, planning and oversight to FMS operational leadership teams
- Leads in the communication, implementation and maturity of the operating system vision, alignment and organizational accountability
- Work with System and Process developers to incorporate maintenance “best practices” into the standard work at each customer site
- Leads organizational change management and implementation efforts to support FMS strategic deliverables
- Partners with the PMO to move operational initiatives from idea to implementation into operational sites
- Ensures operational site progress throughout the phases of operating system maturity
- Supports the ATS culture through a servant leadership mindset
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of manufacturing operations experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Thorough understanding of factory maintenance processes and systems
- Must have a strong continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to interact with customers and employees at all levels
- Technical knowledge of Operating Systems and metrics
- Technical knowledge of reliability programs
- Proficient at creating and managing relationships (both internal and external)
- Strategic thinker with a long-term perspective
- Ability to drive and influence change in an organization ensure alignment with service delivery employee
- Highly skilled at communication and presentations
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
Apply on company website