Position at Advanced Technology Services UK Ltd.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join our dedicated team supporting our customer in Malvern.
Our employees in a recent survey said that they like working for us because of the positive atmosphere and culture. They love the team ethics and they feel that they are trusted to do their job.
We have an excellent technical and general support network to enable our team to be successful.
- Taking care of our customers' production assets through performing preventative maintenance repairs.
- Responding to machine breakdowns by providing reactive maintenance solutions to ensure the machines can meet production.
- Recondition or replace defective parts.
- Identify needed parts, supplies and repair items.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities to improve processes, achieve better results and to find cost savings for our customer.
Shift pattern: Night shift.
Multi-skilled | Maintenance Engineer | Maintenance Technician | Mechanical | Electrical | Machine Maintenance | Machine | Conveyors | Sensors | Customer Service | Industrial
Apply on company website