Position at Innovative Technology Solutions
Innovative Technology Solutions (ITS) is a leading provider of managed IT services that enhance enterprise IT through scalable solutions in device management, service desk, network monitoring and more. With a focus on end user satisfaction, ITS delivers increased employee productivity, optimized system performance and strategic value through measurable infrastructure ROI.
With offices in the UK, Mexico and the US we are a leader in providing IT Services and Solutions to large Fortune 100 corporations. Those services include Help Desk, Desk Side Support, PC Life Cycle Support, Desktop/Laptop and Hardware Maintenance.
Innovative Technology Solutions (ITS) is looking for an onsite Desktop Engineer to start Mid December for 6+ month contract position in NYC. This position will provide support for all hardware devices including but not limited to laptops, desktops, printers, scanners and assorted Wi-Fi devices.
- 3+ years of technical desktop support experience within a corporate Windows environment
- Experience with PC refreshes, deploying new IT equipment, creating images, installing software packages, maintaining computer networks, and migrating network printers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory services, Windows 10 operating systems, Windows servers, encryption products, and standard networking protocols (including TCP/IP and Ethernet)
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent certification is preferred
- Willing and able to work overtime hours as needed
- Able to lift 25+ pounds
- Possess reliable transportation
- Provide prior vaccinations/immunizations records
Apply on company website