Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
- Reviews project charters with operational sponsors to identify business goals and project deliverables.
- Engages stakeholders early in project initiation and planning stages to develop project scope based on project and/or client specific objectives.
- Works directly with Subject Matter Experts to develop project management plans including but not limited to management of stakeholders, resources, cost, network, risk, materials, and vendor.
- Facilitates interactions with project resources, and/or clients in development of work breakdown structures, roles, responsibilities, and task assignments.
- With the initial support of Project Manager or Project Manager Sr, prepares and executes project schedules for various project types including but not limited to implementation of strategic projects, new site startups, and/or revenue generating client engagements utilizing ATS established standards and project management tools.
- With direct oversight from Project Manager or Project Manager Sr, responsible and accountable to establish project baseline budgets and schedules at a 70% confidence level. Escalates risks and issues appropriately to maintain schedule time and cost.
- Maintains accurate project data including project schedules, cost, resource usage and project management plans throughout the life of the project using ATS project management software.
- Accounts for revenues & expenses for all project activities.
- Responsible to ensure resources assigned to project task are trained on standards and tools required to update assigned tasks using various ATS project management systems
- Reports daily to weekly status of project activities and progress to customer, project sponsor, and Project Office leadership.
- Is an active learner and practitioner of ATS' FMS Operating System and may assist in training efforts for new business opportunities.
- Assists in recruiting efforts of hiring employees for new business opportunity.
- Coordinates site specific training to client and employees, including manager.
- Coordinates project activities with third-party vendors and internal suppliers.
- Leads, manages, and trains project resources to ensure they are prepared to deliver projects activities to expectation.
- Will be first or second point of contact for client and ATS stakeholders based on project scope.
- Facilitates project lessons learned sessions and implements continuous improvements within the framework of the ATS Operating System and the Delivery Transformation Model. Willing to travel to various customer locations to perform project activities for 1-2 weeks. Travel may be required up to 25%.
- Associates degree and 1 year of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year work experience Manufacturing or Information Technology industries.
- 1 year experience providing leadership as a team lead or project lead.
- Able to hold project resources accountable to commitments with tact and servant leadership.
- Openly accept and demonstrate organizational change as an opportunity to improve.
- Ability to learn new technology and embrace new ways to work.
- Aptitude for use of MS Office 365 Suite and associated apps.
- Highly knowledgeable in team dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate team to produce quality results within the given timeframes.
- Personal Discipline
- Customer Focus
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear. The employee is also required to use a telephone with headset for verbal troubleshooting, frequent use of a standard keyboard and computer to document calls in a ticketing system, and occasional use of other office equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 30 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods and use close and color vision. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
Apply on company website