Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance, and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
- Understands and interprets temperature and vibration charts
- Provides recommendations based on temperature and vibration chart readings
- Provides over the phone or email troubleshooting for assets
- Provides timely and immediate alert notifications to customers, interface with external and internal customers
- Assists site staff in resolving undefined problems via telephone, email or on-site.
- Supplies staff with technical information to troubleshoot, repair, and resolve existing technical problems.
- Diagnoses the equipment problems and repairs on site when beyond the capacity of staff.
- May modify, test, and correct existing machine programs.
- Identifies and recommends new product sparing requirements, new product documentation requirements and recommends field training needs.
- Contacts asset OEMs and utilizes the Subject Matter Expert network as needed internally for troubleshooting
- May provide one-on-one or group product-specific training and recommends process improvements
- Reviews and tests programs written to ensure that programs meet objectives and specifications.
- May assist with projects of a varying capacity at the customer location; may write technical bulletins for personnel; may perform sales pricing and technical capability analysis support; may perform new product technical research.
- Provides remote technical support for the industrial and manufacturing customer installed base to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 0 - 2 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to occasionally lift, move, and/or carry up to 50 pounds, and occasionally move up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Microsoft Office Suite Intermediate
- Microsoft Power BI familiarity a plus
- Customer service skills
- Time management skills
- Team-friendly and motivated to learn
- General mechanical, electrical and hydraulic knowledge
- Vibration Level II - Certified ISO Level I Vibration Analyst
- Infrared Level II - Certified Level I Thermographer
- Ultrasound Level II - Certified ASNT-TC-1A for Airborne Ultrasound Level I
- Static Motor Testing Level I - Certified ASNT Static Motor Circuit Analyst Level 1
- Lubrication Level I - Certified Level I Machinery Lubricant Analysis
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
Apply on company website