Rheumatologist near Asheville, NC
Join a network of more than250 multi-specialty providers with a large Primary Care base!
- Established patient panel
- Collaborate with experienced staff in our hospital-based practice
- Growing practice established by Senior Rheumatologist Carlo Mainardi, MD
Board Certified or within 5 years of board eligibility
- Excellent retirement plan with Employer matching program
- Competitive health/dental/vision/cancer/disability insurance
- Vacation or personal time off is flexible
- Achievable wRVU productivity bonus program
- Malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment
- Generous CME, license, certification, journal and membership fee reimbursement
- Physician-friendly hospital employment
- The Asheville area is consistently ranked among the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
AdventHealth Hendersonville offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient acute care, including physician practices covering more than 30 specialties, a state-of-the-art surgery center, a UHMS-accredited wound care program, award-winning cancer care, full-service orthopedic and sports medicine care, and home care. AdventHealth Hendersonville Physician Services has more than 250 providers in one of the most vibrant, growing networks in Western North Carolina. AdventHealth Hendersonville
- 2019 | Premier Inc. Hospital Improvement Innovation Network | Excellence in Patient Safety
- 2019 | Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services | 4 Star Rating
- 2015 - 2019 | The Leapfrog Group | Hospital Safety Score: A Grade
- 2017 | Coalition for Physician Well-being | Medicus Integra Award
- 2014 - 2018 | Beckers Hospital Review/Beckers ASC Review | 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare
GORGEOUS PLACE TO WORK AND PLAY
Western North Carolina is an ideal location for family life, cultural activities, professional growth and recreation. Asheville and Hendersonville are among the top areas to live in the nation. The region boasts thriving arts communities, diverse outdoor adventures, vibrant and inviting downtown areas, numerous historic and architectural attractions, and unique shopping options. Hendersonville offers the best of small-town and country living, but is only a short distance from several metropolitan areas. Explore Asheville
- Livability listed Asheville one of the "2018Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- In 2018, Travel + Leisureincluded Asheville as one of the "Top 15 Cities in the United States.
- Readers of Cond Nast Traveler picked Asheville as #8among "The Best Small Cities in the U.S." for 2018.
- Asheville was featured as one ofTripAdvisor's 2018 "15 Best U.S. Cities for Hiking".
- Global Traveler's 2018 Trazee Awardslisted Asheville as the "#1 Foodie City" in the world.
- National Geographic TravelerhighlightedAsheville as one of the 2018 "Top 10 Music Cities in the U.S.".
Apply on company website