Avenal, deemed the Pistachio Capital of the World, is a laid back, close knit community in rural central CA. Avenal is located less than an hour from Paso Robles - widely known for its beautiful, family owned wineries, hot springs and the iconic CA Mid-State Fair, which always brings in top performing artists! Avenal is also located less than 90 minutes to the Central Coast, and is halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Adventist Health Medical Office Avenal is actively seeking a mission-minded Family Medicine provider (outpatient) who: Maintains responsibility for providing expert clinical care in general or specialty areas. Assesses, plans and provides patient care in collaboration with the attending physician. Provides comprehensive health assessments, performs medical diagnosis of acute and chronic illnesses, writes prescriptions and formulates treatment plans. Diagnoses medical conditions, plans and implements interventions. Assists in medical/surgical care of patients and evaluates responses in collaboration with the attending/consulting physicians.
Adventist Health offers a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Generous salary based on experience
- Welcome to the Family Bonus
- Remote Bonus
- Appreciation Bonus
- CEU allowance plus 5 paid days for Full Time Employment
- License, DEA, Board Certifications, Associations Fees allowance
- Student Loan Assistance Program (paid over 5 years)
- Patient Visit Bonus
- Malpractice coverage through Adventist Health
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage through Adventist Health
- PTO accrual per 80 hours worked and years of service
For more information, including other opportunities with Adventist Health, please contact Carina Fernandez at FernanC2@ah.org
Apply on company website