Adventist Health is more than a healthcare system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good—from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
People in rural or underserved communities are often at a disadvantage when it comes to accessing healthcare, and that's why we began opening rural health clinics to improve access in the regions we serve. Each location is as unique as the special communities they support. Adventist Health has one of the largest networks of rural health clinics in California, representing 20 percent of the rural health clinics in the state. We are also one of the largest in the nation, providing care to more than 313,000 individuals in underserved rural communities.
We're looking for someone to join our team as an Advanced Practice Provider (Outpatient) who: Maintains responsibility for providing expert clinical care in general or specialty areas. Assesses, plans and provides patient care in collaboration with the attending physician. Provides comprehensive health assessments, performs medical diagnosis of acute and chronic illnesses, writes prescriptions and formulates treatment plans. Diagnoses medical conditions, plans and implements interventions. Assists in medical/surgical care of patients and evaluates responses in collaboration with the attending/consulting physicians.
Adventist Health offers a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Generous salary based on experience
- Welcome to the Family Bonus
- Appreciation Bonus (Paid over three years)
- CEU allowance plus 5 paid days for Full Time Employment
- License, DEA, Board Certifications, Associations Fees allowance
- Student Loan Assistance Program (paid over 5 years)
- Patient Visit Bonus
- Malpractice coverage through Adventist Health
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage through Adventist Health
- PTO accrual per 80 hours worked and years of service
Apply on company website