Looking for a lucrative, rewarding career in Sales? We are looking for you!!
Aerotek is a high profile staffing firm that works with 96% of the Fortune 500 companies in the U.S. When these companies have hiring needs, they rely on our highly trained recruiting and sales teams to provide them with most qualified candidates for the job.
With Aerotek you will begin your career as a recruiter and based on performance can advance into sales management and then advanced sales leadership roles.
- Proactively use the internet, job boards, job postings, networking, job fairs, resume data bases, referrals and other resources to find resumes of potential candidates.
- Interview /Select/Screen potential candidates for open job opportunities with our clients.
- Conduct over the phone and face-to-face interviews with potential candidates
- Ensure any and all pre-employment screening (background, drug , reference checks) are completed
- Manage contract employees while on assignment
- Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Work directly with our sales team to identify top accounts within their territory, assist as needed with client company relationships and obtain referrals/sales leads
- Gain industry knowledge and develop skills necessary for advancement into sales
Successful Recruiters will have the opportunity to be promoted into a Sales role.
Sales at Aerotek will entail Business Development, Cold Calling and Account Management of client companies within an assigned territory. Our sales team works hard to ensure that Aerotek is providing the highest level of service to those accounts while building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers. Each member of our sales team is responsible for managing/developing a small team of recruiters under them.
- Have a Bachelor's degree or related experience
- 1-5 years of work experience - Recent Sales internships are a plus
- Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Use independent judgment and discretion to set and accomplish daily goals
- Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) plan, parental leave, and vacation, personal & holiday pay. Aerotek also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life & accident insurance, short & long-term disability coverage, and a life-balance referral and counseling service program!
If you are looking to build a solid sales career with a reputable company, then this position is for you! All promotions are based on performance. Beyond sales we offer advancement into our National Recruiting Team, National Sales Team, Business Development, Director, Regional, National and Corporate level opportunities. Even the President of our company began as a
Apply on company website