At this time, we are seeking an Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Occupational Therapy Assistant performs resident care and resident and related activities as directed by the Occupational Therapist.
- Graduate of an Accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant Program. Also known as an OTA, COTA, OTA/L, COTA/L
- Successful completion of state licensure process for Occupational Therapy Assistant when applicable.
- Proven ability to demonstrate teamwork and responsiveness to a health care environment.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
Ageility provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website