At this time, we are seeking a Personal Fitness Trainer to join our team!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for identifying fitness clients, developing and maintaining a caseload.
- The Personal Fitness Trainer will bill for and document their services as sessions are provided.
- The Personal Fitness Trainer is responsible for identifying goals, creating tailored exercise plans for 1:1 session and group sessions. The plans should be developed to increase strength, improve fitness levels and meet the client personal fitness goals
- The Personal Fitness Trainer will provide a fun and challenging experience, and will discuss, motivate and teach the client to improve / maintain their fitness and strength.
- The Personal Fitness Trainer may be required as needed to assist with equipment cleaning and maintenance and administrative duties as assigned by Rehabilitation Director
- Graduate or equivalent related to successful achievement of personal trainer certificate.
- Previous experience in client care with senior population in rehab center, hospital or rehabilitation center desirable.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- CPR certificate is required
- Personal Trainer Certification-(NCCA accredited certification preferred: ACE, ACSM, NASM, NSCA)
Ageility provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website