NOW OFFERING A $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
At this time, we are seeking a Rehabilitation Team Leader to join our team!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the rehabilitation program, services and personnel. In a manner that supports the goals of the designated facility and Five Star Quality Care Inc.; while meeting federal and state regulations and state specific practice acts for Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathology.
- The Director of Rehabilitation may also be responsible for direct patient care and delivery of therapy services in his/her discipline.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with an associates or Bachelors degree in Physical Therapy Assistant, or Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Proven ability to lead a team of professional and paraprofessional staff members. Demonstrated skills to work in and foster a team environment.
- Licensed in the state in which the therapist resides or practices, according to state requirements.
Five Star Senior Living and Ageility are operating divisions of AlerisLife, a provider of an evolving portfolio of residential and lifestyle services to older adults who want to live life to the fullest. We are approximately 10,000 team members serving in 29 states as well as our corporate AlerisLife headquarters located outside of Boston. Together, we're assembling a suite of best-in-class products and services to inspire joyful living in a growing range of settings.
Ageility provides both rehabilitation and fitness services for a true continuum of care and return to optimal health. Our Ageility team specializes in older adults, delivering physical, occupational and speech therapy services and personalized fitness programming in more than 200 clinics nationwide. We serve customers within Five Star communities and other senior living communities and settings. At Ageility, we're reimagining rehab for older adults who are reimagining aging. We invite you to come join a team where you can make a difference!
EEOC Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note that AlerisLife and its subsidiaries require COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees as a condition of employment, subject to medical, religious or other accommodations or exemptions required by law. We believe this requirement is vital to keeping everyone at AlerisLife and in our communities safe. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the recruiter or hiring manager.
Apply on company website