AIM NationaLease is looking for a highly ambitious OUTSIDE SALES PROFESSIONAL with a passion for success to act as a representative and offer contractual product lines that include full service truck leasing, dedicated logistics, commercial truck maintenance and rental.
With maintenance and operations facilities nationwide, our sales team enjoy perks that include a healthy base salary plus unlimited commission potential - uncapped! We offer a generous car allowance and tremendous career advancement opportunities with a growing and reputable team.
B2B ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - OUTSIDE SALES
- Build and manage your own book of accounts calling on existing or potential prospects.
- Initiate sales process by developing leads, scheduling appointments and making initial presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships and have the ability to maintain superior customer service standards.
Our dedication to providing unparalleled service and quality means that you will work to establish strategic solutions for your clients. Aim combines innovation, technology and flexibility for today and the future.
AIM'S BENEFITS PACKAGE
We offer medical, dental and vision plans with low deductibles. You'll receive vacation time and annual profit sharing bonuses after one year. Get enrolled in our optional 401K retirement program or save money by utilizing our tax-free savings options (for medical and daycare care expenses). AIM pays for every employee's life insurance policy up to $40,000 in coverage. We also offer optional long- and short-term disability insurance. And as an AIM employee, your family members are eligible to apply for scholarship opportunities through our membership with TRALA.
We want an energetic, go-getter who's looking for a prosperous career opportunity. We'd prefer some experience selling transportation services (or related product or service). You should be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint & Outlook) and must like working independently. A comfort level to work with business executives and business owners within our client base will make you and AIM very successful!
- Some outside sales experience (cold-calling/territory canvassing).
- Strong leadership skills with excellent written & verbal communication.
- Bachelor's degree in business, transportation, or a related field (preferred, not required).
- Expert time management and thorough follow-up abilities.
Phone Number | 855-847-4549
Apply on company website