Aim is a financially strong, family owned company, that has been in business for over 40 years. Aim takes care of their diesel mechanics/technicians, offering paid advanced training and a mechanic/technician rewards program.
We're looking for top DIESEL MECHANICS to join the AIM FAMILY.
An AIM DIESEL MECHANIC will be expected to diagnosis, repair and/or replace tractor components. Preventative maintenance, inspections, tune-ups, welding and other various service shop duties.
- Top HOURLY WAGES commensurate with experience
- Sign on BONUS!
- Company-paid ADVANCED TRAINING (pay increases for certs)
- Flexible shift opportunities
ADVANCED TRAINING | We offer paid training opportunities throughout the year with the latest equipment and technologies available. It's about investing in something big - for you, for family, and AIM. That's our attitude and culture. At the end of the day, we know our employees are our driving force. With facilities across the U.S., your advancement opportunities are limitless.
- vision plans
- low deductibles
- vacation time
- annual profit-sharing bonuses
- 401K retirement program
- tax-free savings options (for medical and daycare care expenses)
- AIM pays for every employee's life insurance policy up to $40,000 in coverage
- long- and short-term disability insurance
- And as an AIM employee, your family members are eligible to apply for scholarship opportunities through our membership with TRALA.
STABILITY. ADVANCEMENT. IMPACT. Aim is committed to advanced training and development, and we offer small company flexibility with large company opportunities. Aim offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS | We're looking for mechanics/technicians with diesel experience (turning a wrench). Some technical training and/or ASE certifications, preferred. You should be proficient with computers and diagnostics equipment as well.
chat online with a recruiter right now https://tawk.to/aimts.co
quick apply at www.aimts.co/indeedtech|330-318-4260
Phone Number | 855-847-4549
Apply on company website