Allegheny Health Networks Behavioral Health Instituteis seeking a full-time Psychiatristto provide adult psychiatry services at the Allegheny County Jail in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Must be board eligible/certified
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburghis a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburghs beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV to:
Sulynn Lopez | Physician Recruitment | Allegheny Health Network | 412-330-6295 | Sulynn.Lopez2@AHN.ORGAllegheny Health Network's Behavioral Health Institute is seeking a full-time Psychiatrist to provide adult psychiatry services...
Apply on company website