Status:Full-Time Location:Early Head Start
Early Head Start
has an opening for a
FULL TIME – 1ST SHIFT
MONDAY – FRIDAY SCHEDULE
• Plans, organizes, develops, and implements a service plan, including activities for each family in accordance with program policies, procedures, and guidelines as directed by the Child Development Supervisor/Coordinator to ensure the highest quality services are provided.
• Minimum of a home-based Child Development Associate Credential or comparable credential, or equivalent coursework as part of an Associate or Bachelor's degree.
• Experience in teaching and working with young children preferred.
• Position requires a valid driver's license and act 33, 34/151 and FBI clearances.
This is a full-time, non-supervisory position that reports to the Child Development Supervisor:
• 40 hours per week for 41.4 Weeks per year for Head Start
• 40 hours per week for 46.4 weeks per year for Early Head Start
998 Logan Blvd
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website