Status:Occasional Location:The Lutheran Home at Johnstown
The Lutheran Home at Johnstown
has openings for
OCCASIONAL – ALL SHIFTS
- Directs day to day functions of nursing activities; participates in developing, maintaining and updating written policies and procedures; participates in developing agenda for care plan committee meetings as necessary.
- Reports all accidents/incidents and changes in the resident's condition observed on shift.
- Graduate of an RN program.
- One (1) year of experience as a supervisor in a healthcare facility.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
This is a supervisory position that reports to the Director of Nursing.
The hours and days vary as needed.
998 Logan Blvd
Altoona, PA 16602
FAX: (814) 696-4561
ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website