We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! We have great part-time and full-time positions available! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is looking for a Security System Administrator for a major Pharmaceutical Company located in Cambridge, MA.
Lead system administrator for technology development, programming, training and implementation to Corporate Security program. Oversee the selection of all global security technology and efficiency to support business. Provide support on a variety of security system and hardware related issues to users and customers. Identifies, researches and resolves technical problems by following the troubleshooting steps developed by the manufacturers. Develops relationships with key project external stakeholders and internal customers to rollout enterprise solutions. A wide degree of creativity and technical initiative is expected with the position.
- Plan, initiate, execute, control, and close security system projects.
- Provide hardware and software support to the department and peripherals globally.
- Monitor and support all activity for security applications.
- Administration of the security technology platform (Applications & Servers).
- Work with vendors in troubleshooting issues as reported by company employees and/or security personnel.
- Assist in the data entry, documentation and the testing of new system installations.
- Provide telephone, email and onsite support to the security department end users.
- Maintain documentation of processes and procedures.
- Other technical and system related projects.
- Create system standardization documentation and technical playbook
- Manage security integrators efforts to install, program and commission new system
- Liaise with IT on system software upgrades and patch schedules for server based applications
- Create effective awareness, communications and training programs pertaining to the effective operation of security technology and applications
- Identify and implement tools and software to enhance the overall effort to improve physical security efforts
- Experience Requirements
- 6-7 years of technical experience in corporate environment/security department
- A+ Certification is desired but not required
- 4+ years' experience with Software House CCURE9000 administration experience. SH certification+
- Bachelor's degree in area of study relevant to computer systems
- Experience in managing and maintaining computer systems
- Experiencing in supporting Windows Environment and basic understanding of computer networks (LAN/WAN)
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies based on a good understanding of technology architecture
- Good analytical skills.
- Expertise and technical experience in the areas of intrusion detection, access control systems, alarm and video management, operation of command and control centers and security system integration.
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork, and ability to work effectively will all level of users (both technical and non-technical users) from staff to senior management.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
Apply on company website