Alta Resources is Hiring!
The Service Desk Analyst role is to help ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks.
They do this by receiving, prioritizing, documenting, actively resolving end user help requests and assigning these requests to the appropriate resources.
Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level.
• Provides first level Incident Management for incoming requests from end users via the IT Request Portal, email, telephone or personal visits.
• Performs incident identification, logging, categorization and prioritization for each incident received.
• Focusses on First Contact Resolution (FCR) by performing an initial assessment, triage, and resolution of incidents and requests regarding the use of company IT services and solutions. This includes collecting information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, or additional support staff if needed.
• Performs Request Fulfillment duties by identifying incoming service requests, locating the appropriate SOPs, and assigning the request accordingly.
• Performs Escalation Management for problems that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility by ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner by engaging support resources from other areas, whether that is IT, or another support function such as facilities, division or corporate groups.
• Performs Problem Management by evaluating potentially related incidents and documented resolutions to identify system wide problems and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems from occurring.
• Performs Event Management by receiving and responding to system alerts and executes the appropriate event management process.
• Performs Access Management functions by executing employee on boarding, internal transfer and off boarding requests as defined in Employee Setup and Deletion guides.
• Configures, maintains, and troubleshoots a wide range of hardware, software and IT systems used throughout the organization.
• Investigates error messages and determines resolutions. Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases and frequently asked questions and resources on the internet to aid in incident resolutions.
• Handles multiple ticket responsibilities simultaneously to prioritize work and resolve technical emergencies as they may occur.
• Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information and nature of problem or issue.
• Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
• Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help request.
• Provides receptionist duties by answering and redirecting calls made to the company's main phone lines, as well as other programs that may have overflow call needs.
• Executes pre-defined services as needed and at the direction of the team lead or department manager.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor's Degree in the field of Computer Science or Information Systems, preferred. At least 2 years of related experience required in lieu of degree.”
Work Experience: At least one year relevant experience preferred. New graduates will be considered.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Working knowledge of Intermediate Microsoft Work and PowerPoint and Beginning Excel
• General skills which include English language ability, business knowledge, cultural sensitivity, interpersonal skills, customer service orientation, technical knowledge, collaborations and communication skills, ability to work in virtual teams, strong analytical and problem solving skills, creativity and vision.
• Technology awareness as it relates to problem solving, business solutions, business process development and requirements gathering.
• Ability to continue learning new technologies and IT concepts and conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a demanding environment.
NEENAH, WI | BREA, CA | FORT MYERS, FL | PASIG CITY, PHILIPPINES
Apply on company website