What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Senior Member of Technical Staff - Quality - Compute
Roles and Responsibilities
You will show the technical direction to the core team that develops tests for AMD GPU based compute software stack. You will be responsible for the development of the test suites that ensure enterprise quality for AMD's Software Compute stack. You will work closely with other software and hardware engineers and architects This is an exciting opportunity to work on the cutting edge of GPU Compute technologies. PhD and master's degree graduates with a solid foundation in computer science, research or project experience in GPU rendering and performance are very welcome.
Desired Experience And Skills Include
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science /Electrical/Electronics/Communications Engineering with 12-15 years of experience in the relevant areas as listed below
- C++ system level programming, data structures and algorithms
- GPU and CPU pipeline, parallelism, cache and other performance factors
- Proven record in large scale data center engineering
- Understanding of Linux, Windows Sever( a plus) System internals and server system architecture
- Familiarity with various deployment models including cloud, virtualization and containers
- Automation, Orchestration, Delivery via one or all solutions: Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos
- Strong System Level Debugging Skills
- Solid knowledge of Shell/BASH, C/C++, and Python,
- Knowledge of OpenCL and or CUDA GPU Computing Languages
- Parallel Computing Skills with MPI Programing experience a plus.
- Deep Learning, High Performance Computing or GPU Server Based computing a big plus
- Self-motivated with very strong Interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
Requisition Number: 74780
Country: India State: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Quality
Apply on company website