Job ID: 361779 Behavioral Health Assistant - Older Adult, FT 36, Evenings Hoffman Estates, Illinois Regular / Evening Apply Now
We Are Hiring
Asst-Behavioral Health - Geriatric Psych Nrsng Unit 002 - Full-Time,Evening - AMITA Health ABBHH - Hoffman Estates,IL
Shift: 36 hours/week; 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM with alternating weekend and holiday schedule
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toAssists in the provision of behavioral health services and safety support for patients.
- Collects, records, and reports data on client progress making specific instructional changes according to established guidelines and completes informal evaluations as required.
- Provides patient assistance including deescalating volatile situations and alerts team members to any areas of concern.
- Assists with the search, inventory, storage, and return of patient property.
- May serve as a member of the crisis response team and participates in situational debriefs as required. May assist in the planning and implementation of individualized behavior support plans.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- High school diploma or GED required
- HS graduate or above with experience in a hospital setting; ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; familiarity with medical setting
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website