Job ID: 408081 Call Center Representative - Remote - Full-time - Days Lisle, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
We are looking for a Contact Center Representative who combines exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team. You should also have the time-management and organizational skills necessary to effectively manage multiple expectations in a fast-paced environment. It is also vital that you display exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal and active-listening skills, as well as the ability to prioritize issues and respond accordingly. Engage in collaborative team environment.
REMOTE Work From Home Opportunity! This position will be fully remote upon successful completion of training onsite. Or if you prefer to work on-site, we are excited to move to our new location at 1000 Remington Boulevard, Bolingbrook during 2020! We are dedicated to providing a comfortable and complete workplace. Entry is access controlled with continuous common area surveillance. Personal items can be secured. Our workplace offers beautiful campus with walking trails, plentiful free parking, an on-site Caf, refrigerators and microwaves are also available, and lounge seating throughout the building.
SCHEDULE: Orientation schedule for the first four weeks will be Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm. Your future work schedule will be distributed in Week Three. Your work week will be scheduled for 40 hours (full time position). Shifts will vary – Saturday 7am-3:30pm; Monday- Friday shift begin at 9am through 7pm.
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension. AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more han 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to answer incoming calls and performs triage of inquiries.
- Responds to telephone and/or Internet inquiries from customers seeking information and/or resources., following a set standard.
- Collects relevant caller data to assist with measurement, tracking and reporting activities.
- Track inquires, questions and answers and provide resolution.
- Performs additional clerical duties as assigned.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls. This will include following communication scripts, handling different topics, and acting as a liaison between AMITA and the caller
- Utilizes multiple computer systems to log and retrieve information. Enters patient information into a customer information system to register patients, schedule an appointment, verify insurance eligibility, send messages. Responds to inquiries in a prompt, accurate and courteous manner following standard operating procedures. Meeting monthly metrics and goals established. Proving an exceptional customer experience at every encounter.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year of healthcare experience as a Central Scheduler, Contact Center Representative, Patient Service Representative, Medical Assistant or other relevant healthcare setting strongly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website