Job ID: 356367 Contract Specialist - Full-Time,Day Lisle, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
Analyst-Contract-SCM - Materials Management 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toPerforms contract administration. Coordinates and maintains information used to maximize use, compliance and economic advantages related to contracting.
- Maintains contract management system and contract data. Communicates plan information alerts including policy changes to provider panel.
- Performs need analyses and prepares, edits and reviews contract documents, procedures and processes in the contract management system.
- Assists groups with conducting audits.
- Conducts contract management system training.
- Reports the value creation and contracting results from the process and the report value that has on the organization and the respective Participant or business units.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website