Job ID: 391990 Coord-Physician Offc-Billing - Hinsdale/Bolingbrook Elk Grove Village, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
Coord-Physician Offc-Billing - Cardiology ELK Grove - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health -Wimmer - Elk Grove Village,IL
This position rotates between Bolingbrook and Hinsdale, with 1 day a week in Elk Grove.
General Schedule: No Weekends. 40 hours Mon- Friday 8:00-4:30 and8:30 –5:00 Monday -Friday with the possibility to work later until the doctoris done with patients, 5:30-6.
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toOrganizes and coordinates the activities and flow of work for billing and collections functions.
- Oversees patient access activities including pre-registration, insurance verification, patient registration, patient check out, upfront collections, billing and medical records and provides general administrative assistance to the provider.
- Assists patients with meeting their financial obligations by providing education regarding co-pays, coinsurance, deductibles, and related matters. Functions as liaison between the business office and practice staff.
- Evaluates documentation to ensure that appropriate, accurate, and complete information is maintained and appropriate authorizations are obtained.
- Remains current on specific changes and requirements related to various insurance carriers.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous Medical Office experience is preferred
- able to travel to listed locations
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website