Job ID: 405017 Medical Assistant - Westmont Area Clarendon Hills, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
Medical Asst - PC Clarendon Hills - Full-Time,Day - Clarendon Hills 99 -Adventist Hlth Partners - Clarendon Hills,IL
Schedule for this position:
Week #1 Monday 10am to 2pm, Tuesday 8:15 - 2pm, Wed 11 - 7pm, Thurs 8am to 7pm, Friday 8:30 - 4:30. Sat OFF.
Week 2# Monday - OFF, Tuesday 8:15 - 2pm, Wed 11 - 7pm, Thursday 8-7, Friday 8:30 - 4:30, Sat 8:30 to 12p.
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to assist with the examination and treatment of patient under the direction of a physician.
- Assists with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by physician or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Medical Assistant.
- High school diploma or GED required
- A min of 1 year MA experience is highly preferred
- Experience doing vaccines and injections.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website